Han Group is a fast-growing certified public accounting firm headquartered in DC. Han Group is looking for entry level auditors to join our team!
Full-time employment opportunity available for candidates with 0 – 2 years of auditing/public accounting experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Become familiar with pronouncements of the Financial Accounting Standards Boards and AICPA.
Become proficient at auditing financial statements for clients.
Obtain exposure on the types of financial statement engagements offered by the Firm.
Assume responsibility for various segments of audits under supervision.
Be familiar with current accounting principles and auditing techniques.
Execute day to day activities of audit engagements for multiple clients.
Interact with clients to help audit team efficiency.
Communicate auditing matters and problems to Senior Associates, Managers and Partners.
Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business.
Become oriented with Firm’s practices, policies, and culture.
Perform other duties as necessary.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (5th year equivalent preferred)
- CPA or current CPA candidates preferred
- Strong work ethics
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member
- Must maintain strict client confidentiality
- Prioritize and mange time effectively