We are committed to empowering our mission-driven clients to succeed by providing unparalleled expertise, exceptional value, and highly personalized service.
With more than 10 years of serving the diverse needs of the nonprofit community, we have a deep understanding of not only the challenges facing you today, but also of the solutions you can implement tomorrow.
Han Group by the Numbers
- 10 years serving the nonprofit community with financial, tax, and consulting solutions from our home office in Washington, DC
- 90+ local, national, and international nonprofit clients of all shapes, sizes, and exemption status
What these numbers don’t illustrate is our passion for the work we do, and how much we want to help the nonprofit community. We know nonprofits are chronically understaffed, constantly under fiscal scrutiny, and always on a deadline. And yet, so often, nonprofit boards rely on the numbers to prove an organization’s impact or its health.
At Han Group, we understand your needs. We are committed to empowering our mission-driven clients to succeed by providing unparalleled expertise, exceptional value, and highly personalized service.
Navigating the future of your organization has never been simpler.
Han Group Difference
- At every stage of your engagement, one of our principals will be directly involved. In many traditional accounting firms, this level of oversight is not standard.
- We offer fixed-fee agreements and year-round consultations and advice for all our engagements.
- Our staff works to educate all our clients with important updates to tax code and other regulations we know will affect you and your work in the future, making us your proactive partners.
We work on your timeline, ensuring you meet all your deadlines and have the customized reports you need exactly when you need them.